The process of applying to a String Theory Charter School is specific to each school.
Philadelphia Performing Arts: A String Theory Charter School holds a traditional lottery each year to accept new students.
The Philadelphia Charter School for Arts and Sciences is a neighborhood charter school with rolling admissions in place of a traditional lottery system. Students who are eligible to attend Arts and Sciences must reside within the school's catchment area.
Click below to select the school you are interested in applying to and submit your application today!
- K-12 Charter School
- One school, three campuses
- East Campus: K-1
- West Campus: 2-5
- Vine Street Campus: 6-12
- Acceptance into the school is based on a lottery
- Students not accepted from the lottery are placed on a waitlist
- Deadline to apply for the 2024-2025 school year is January 31, 2024
View the application HERE and apply online today for the 2024-2025 school year.
- K-8 Charter School
- One main campus
- Acceptance into the school is based on catchment area and available seats
- Admissions is rolling, there is NO lottery