Working Papers

Students enrolled in high school and under the age of 18 must obtain working papers prior to beginning work. Forms may be printed from the PDF link below, or obtained outside of the High School Counseling Office, Room 715.  Middle School Students can obtain forms from the Middle School Counseling Office, Room 426.

(Please note: PPACS does not provide working papers, only the forms used to obtain them. Working papers must be obtained by going in-person to the School District of Philadelphia Headquarters at 440 N. Broad Street, or another approved location during the designated hours)

Philadelphia School District: Working Papers

Working Papers Application (downloadable pdf)